Monday, February 22, 2010

10 Loves

Ok, so after I ragged on my friends for being slow on updating their blogs I am slacking myself. I know Sarah tagged me forever ago, but here it is- finally. My 10 Loves. This was so hard for me because I like to consider myself a LOVER! I love just about everything from the way coffee beans smell to the way the sun shines in my windows, but after much consideration here are my top 10-

  1. Jesus- 'nough said!
  2. Praise and worship at RPCC! Is there a better way to start the week?
  3. That I am her greatest comfort!
  4. That she loves to twirl!
  5. That she will go sound asleep in my arms!
  6. My husband and the fact that he loves me as I am!
  7. The bible- specifically 1John- the love book! I know I am a lover through and through! That is why it is so hard for me to pick just 10!
  8. GNO! I love going out with my friends and I love that we can come up with any excuse to go out and celebrate- new babies, discovering the sex of a new baby, playing games, birthdays, play dates for our children, holidays, new jobs, TV show premiers etc…
  9. Blog land! I can get lost for hours and end up on the other side of the country.
  10. That the scale says I am down 10 lbs. I only have 55 lbs left to loose to weigh what I did before I had the twins.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, Kristin! Great loves! D. makes fun of me because he says everything is my favorite. You and I sound alike in that way! Have a great week! Hope to see you soon!

The Hill Family said...

love your list... so I was thinking that little sweet pea looked like you until i saw this picture! she looks like daddy? What do you think? Your girls are so adorable! See you SOON! :-)

Garretts said...

Great post...I too could get lost in blog land for a long time!

Thanks for dinner...it was fabulous. Totally hit the spot and made the day and evening so much easier! Thanks for being such a dear friend!

Kendra said...

What a great list!!!! I too get lost in blog land for wayyyyy too long!! =)

Kim said...

Love your list. You never cease to make me smile!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Me- well: I love God! I love people! I love my family! I love my husband! I love being a mom! I love having twins! I love my friends! I love children! I love teaching! I love my church! I love red wine! I love watching my children play! I love summer! I love the beach! I love bonfires! I love the lake! I love to laugh! I have the most wonderful husband- he takes care of me and helps me out when I over commit myself. I love being a mom- twins are great! I hate when people say, "I don't know how you do it!"- I just do what needs to be done. At the end of the day our house may not be clean and the clothes may not get folded and put away, but everyone is safe, fed, and loved. My friends- oh you mean the people I used to hang out with, but never see anymore! Yeah, I love them too. I have learned that God brings all kinds of people into our lives. Some of those people are great friends while you are in school, some are great friends while you are in college, and some are great friends at work or church. Then there are the few- the special friends that stick around for a lifetime. I am so blessed to have so many lifetimers!!!