Monday, May 31, 2010

Did I breathe… I can’t remember???

Since Blythe and Bree’s birthday the theme song for our life could be Mozart’s William Tell Overture.

We have celebrated the twins 4th birthday.
We celebrated my 29th birthday.
The girls and I went to my sister-n-laws wedding shower.
We have had visitors from Alamaba.
I’ve hosted a baby shower with some of my other friends.
I went to my brother and his fiancé Casey’s wedding shower.
We celebrated one of our visitor’s birthday; Karoline turned 6!
I celebrated my friend Abigail’s birthday.
Enjoyed fun Cinco De Mayo festivities.
We had 3 Mother’s Day get-togethers.
Saw my sister-n-law & her fiancé Rusty off to the Bahamas where they were married.
I partied with Andrea and our friends for her birthday.
Welcomed visitor’s from New Hampshire.
Prepared for and enjoyed a reception for my sister-n-law Astona and new brother-n-law.

-All of this in less than a month.

Somewhere in all this I have seen God work amazing things in our lives… right down to pennies at times.

Though there is not any end in sight- we still have end of the year parties and graduation, more showers and 1 more wedding. There is comfort, solitude, peace and rest in God. Just knowing that God is the “concertmaster” makes rockin’ out to W.T. Overture a little easier.
****All the photos are by Artistic Images****

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It sure is nice to know God is the concertmaster when life is crazy busy like this! Glad it's all been good things though that have kept you so busy!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Me- well: I love God! I love people! I love my family! I love my husband! I love being a mom! I love having twins! I love my friends! I love children! I love teaching! I love my church! I love red wine! I love watching my children play! I love summer! I love the beach! I love bonfires! I love the lake! I love to laugh! I have the most wonderful husband- he takes care of me and helps me out when I over commit myself. I love being a mom- twins are great! I hate when people say, "I don't know how you do it!"- I just do what needs to be done. At the end of the day our house may not be clean and the clothes may not get folded and put away, but everyone is safe, fed, and loved. My friends- oh you mean the people I used to hang out with, but never see anymore! Yeah, I love them too. I have learned that God brings all kinds of people into our lives. Some of those people are great friends while you are in school, some are great friends while you are in college, and some are great friends at work or church. Then there are the few- the special friends that stick around for a lifetime. I am so blessed to have so many lifetimers!!!