Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Football Lesson #1

Oppps I thought I posted this already!

PASS HANDOFF and PITCH???

Ok I have it- no big deal. Expect when they hand off or pitch; sometimes I don’t see where the ball goes. Thank God for DVR and replays. WOW- that is something I never thought I would say!! I mean maybe about the DVR recording my “stories”, but not about football.

*BOUNS LESSON- you can’t win football games on field goals ALONE

**BOUNS LESSON 2- Well, maybe you can if you toss in a couple of TD’s for good measure!

GO GA TECH!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Me- well: I love God! I love people! I love my family! I love my husband! I love being a mom! I love having twins! I love my friends! I love children! I love teaching! I love my church! I love red wine! I love watching my children play! I love summer! I love the beach! I love bonfires! I love the lake! I love to laugh! I have the most wonderful husband- he takes care of me and helps me out when I over commit myself. I love being a mom- twins are great! I hate when people say, "I don't know how you do it!"- I just do what needs to be done. At the end of the day our house may not be clean and the clothes may not get folded and put away, but everyone is safe, fed, and loved. My friends- oh you mean the people I used to hang out with, but never see anymore! Yeah, I love them too. I have learned that God brings all kinds of people into our lives. Some of those people are great friends while you are in school, some are great friends while you are in college, and some are great friends at work or church. Then there are the few- the special friends that stick around for a lifetime. I am so blessed to have so many lifetimers!!!